Tuesday, November 19, 2013

He Doesn't Believe In Luck (Part 7)

I was overwhelmed by their story. I said "In my years in the Navy I never had the desire to do this. But I'd like to hug you, Commander!"
We did. We all did.

I am sending them a copy of my book, "The Flight of a Lifetime!" and a few other things. My story is in there. I know they will understand.
By the way. Their daughter and my son is doing very well. So is his beautiful wife. During dinner God had urged me to tell her that everything was going to be all right. There have been times when someone has shared a story with me that I get this overwhelming urge to share a message with the individual. Sometimes they think I'm full of it. But as I was walking back to the table during dinner, I argued with God, "They won't believe me. I'll be lucky if he doesn't punch me in the nose, sharing a message from God."
God said, "I don't believe in luck!"
"I believe in YOU!"
Bob Perks © 2001

Ashley is no longer in pain. She took her heavenly place July 13, 2001 
- Written by Bob Perks at www.BobPerks.com. Used with permission.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HEY JOE!

I READ ALL 7 OF YOUR "HE DOESN'T BELIEVE IN LUCK" BY BOB PERKINS....PRECIOUS STORY. AND SO I NOW FEEL LED TO SAY TO YOU MY BROTHER AND FRIEND...JESUS BELIEVES IN YOU!

BE BLESSED AND STAY BLESSED IN OUR JESUS!

ANONYMOUS



Has Christianity Failed You?