Wednesday, February 20, 2013

The Discoveries Of Fasting (Part 4)

At this point I don’t believe that God has given me any clear answers to my prayers. And that’s ok because He has His own time. It’s more important to draw closer to Him in my giving, praying and fasting. Breakthroughs will come and prayers will be answered. My goal is to do more and longer fasts in the future.  Jesus fasted many times and started His ministry by fasting for forty days. It seems impossible but not with God. I’m not there yet but just maybe I’ll get to that point-God willing. Fasting helps us draw closer to God, to hear His voice a little clearer and helps us to fall in line with His will.
I thank you Father for showing me another way to deepen my relationship with You. And may Your love and grace be ever more present in my life. In Jesus’ name I pray, amen! - JSS

No comments:



Has Christianity Failed You?