Saturday, February 2, 2013

A Love Letter

I love you! I shed my own blood for you to make you clean. You are new! Believe it is true! You are lovely in my eyes and I created you to be just as you are. Do not criticize yourself or be discouraged for not being perfect in your own eyes. This leads only to frustration. I want you to TRUST ME, one step, one day at a time. Dwell in my power and love. Be free-be yourself. Don’t allow other people to run you. I will guide you if you let me. Be aware of my presence in everything. I give you love, joy, peace. Look to me. I am your Shepherd and will lead you. FOLLOW ME only! Listen and I will tell you my will. I love you, I love you! Let it flow from you-spill over to all you touch. Be not concerned with yourself. You are my responsibility. I will change you. You are to love yourself and love others simply because I love you. Take your eyes off yourself. Look only at me! I lead, I change, I make, but not when you are trying. I won’t fight your efforts. You are mine. Let me have the joy of making you like Christ. Let me love you! Let me give you joy, peace and kindness. No one else can. Do you see? You are not your own. You have been bought with blood and now you belong to me. It is not your concern how I deal with you. Your only command is to look to me and me alone. Never to yourself and never to others. I love you. Do not struggle. Relax in my love. I know what is best and will do it with you, in you and through you. My will is perfect. My love is sufficient. I will supply all your needs. Look to me.
I love you,
Your Heavenly Father

Taken from a copy that a Christian truck driver gave to me while we were at a truck stop. Used with permission.

No comments:



Has Christianity Failed You?