Saturday, February 23, 2013

Jesus, Our Savior

John 14:6 NKJV
Jesus said to him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me."

I cannot love you more than the amount God has placed inside of me for you. I can never love you more than God loves you. I cannot and will not be your savior, your salvation from your troubles. I can only be a faithful friend, a companion on your journey and one of the many who can help to lead you to be a better you, a child of The Most High, and a recipient of His wonderful grace. – JSS

John 15:12-14 NKJV
This is My commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you. Greater love has no one than this, than to lay down one’s life for his friends. You are My friends if you do whatever I command you.

No comments:



Has Christianity Failed You?