Saturday, July 20, 2013

Custom Made By God (Part 4)

How odd that in our day the U. S. government and the politically correct no longer refer to the unborn child as a baby. The fact is no one likes to think about killing an unborn baby so it has been renamed a fetus or an embryo or human tissue. God said it is His creation fearfully and wonderfully made. It is a baby custom made by God.

The LORD said to Jeremiah, “ Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you; I have appointed you a prophet to the nations” (Jer. 1:5). Each one of us is custom made by God.

Selah!

Message by Wil Pounds (c) 2006. http://www.abideinchrist.com
Used with permission.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed Wil Pounds...Custom Made By God...it can NOT BE SAID OFTEN ENOUGH OR LOUD ENOUGH...WE WERE CREATED IN THE HAND OF ALMIGHTY GOD...WE WERE ALL ONCE BABIES....NEVER TISSUE, A GROWTH, A FETUS...BUT A HEART-BEATING BABY!

I also enjoyed your poem Joe...we can look back or we can look forward...Jesus is in our TODAY AND in our TOMORROW...I am looking forward.

Stay blessed!

ANONYMOUS

Joe Scot Schroeder said...

Faith, thank you once again for commenting. It fills my heart with joy to have the opportunity to help declare God's Word. His Word gives us strength and purpose. May we remain in His grace to understand and apply His principles, to draw others to Him.
May God bless you and fill your heart with His everlasting love.
Your brother and friend,
Joe



Has Christianity Failed You?