Thursday, July 18, 2013

Custom Made By God (Part 3)

I worship a God who knows me and is near me.  He created me for today.  There is only one me.  I am a pattern that God will never use again.  In all the time to come, there will never be another me.  I am somebody. I am a unique creation of God.  Therefore, I must be found doing the will of God.  My responsibility is not to seek the praise of men, but to be what God made me.

Have you considered who you are in God’s eyes?  Have you in humility thanked Him for making you so wonderfully complex?  The Lord’s work is marvelous.
The Psalmist catches his breath and declares, “How precious also are your thoughts to me, O God!  How vast the sum of them!”  (v. 17).  “How weighty are your designs” (NAB).  “How immeasurable your concepts are” (R. K. Harrison).  “How hard it is to grasp your thoughts” (Jerusalem Bible).  “How deep I find Your thoughts” (NEB).  “How precious and weighty!” (Amplified Bible).

Message by Wil Pounds (c) 2006. http://www.abideinchrist.com
Used with permission.

No comments:



Has Christianity Failed You?