Sunday, July 14, 2013

Custom Made By God (Part 1)

Our great God and Savior knows everything, is everywhere, and is all-powerful.

The LORD God knows me because He made me, and since He made me, I am responsible to Him for my actions.  That’s probably the biggest reason why people do not want to accept the fact that God created man.  But whether a person acknowledges the facts about creation or not, he or she will still have to answer to Him personally.

The Psalmist David observed that the LORD God “formed my inward parts; You wove me in my mother’s womb” (Psalm 139:13).  Our Creator not only created the first man Adam, but He continues to create.  There is not another person on the face of this earth with the same genes, DNA, and chromosomes.  I am a unique person, custom made by God for a specific purpose in history.  No one else can fulfill that purpose in history; no one else can fulfill my purpose.

Message by Wil Pounds (c) 2006. http://www.abideinchrist.com
Used with permission.

No comments:



Has Christianity Failed You?