Friday, March 15, 2013

365 Thank You, Lords

Psalm 107:8 NKJV
Oh, that men would give thanks to the LORD for His goodness,
And for His wonderful works to the children of men!

Psalm 7:17 NIV
I will give thanks to the LORD because of his righteousness; I will sing the praises of the name of the LORD Most High.

At the beginning of this year, instead of having resolutions, goals or promises to accomplish for the year, I have decided to do something different. Every day I will recognize and acknowledge in writing something I’m thankful to God for – “365 Thank You, Lords For 2011”. I believe this practice will keep me in a spirit of thankfulness and help me recognize God’s numerous blessings. He is to be honored and praised in our thankfulness! - JSS

1 Thessalonians 5:16-18 NKJV
Rejoice always, pray without ceasing,  in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

2 Corinthians 9:10 NIV
Thanks be to God for his indescribable gift!

No comments:



Has Christianity Failed You?