Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Lord, Help Me To Be A Barnabas: A Prayer

Lord, help me to become a Barnabas, a "son of encouragement". Help me to encourage others in their daily walk and to point them to You. Like Barnabas did for Paul, help me to see the true character in other people, to see them the way You see them, and to believe in them when there has been a definite change in their heart. Help me to value others as Your special creation, worthy even to the point of death like Your own Son displayed on the cross.
People are hurting Lord...they need a savior. They need You! They need to feel and believe that someone believes in them. Please use me Lord to "stand in the gap" for others, to offer encouragement through the revelation and prompting of the Holy Spirit. Help me to be a Barnabas...
In Jesus name I pray, amen. - JSS

No comments:



Has Christianity Failed You?