Monday, June 24, 2013

Whom Have I In Heaven? (Lyrics)

V. 1
Whom have I in heav'n above? Only Thee, my Savior;
Whom have I on earth to love? Only Thee, my Savior;
Who my wounded heart can heal, Who my every sorrow feel,
Who the light of joy reveal? Only Thee, my Savior.

V. 2
Who has led me all my days? Only Thou, my Savior;
Who deserves my highest praise? Only Thou, my Savior;
In my weakness Who is strong, Who has loved and loved me long,
Who should claim my noblest song? Only Thou, my Savior.

V. 3
Who my inmost thoughts can read? Only Thou, my Savior;
Who for me doth intercede? Only Thou, my Savior;
Who my secret thoughts can know, Who such tender mercy show,
Who can make me white as snow? Only Thou, my Savior.

Music by: William Fiske Sherwin, 1877.
Words by: Frances Jane (Fanny) Crosby, 1877.
This Hymn is in the Public Domain.

No comments:



Has Christianity Failed You?