Monday, June 3, 2013

Charity

What am I to do? I expect to pass through this world but once. Any good work, therefore, any kindness, or any service I can render to any soul of man or animal, let me do it now. Let me not neglect or defer it, for I shall not pass this way again.
- An old Quaker saying

Don’t compromise your character.
Don’t betray trust with a brother.
You are the only true gift you can give.
Hand yourself over honestly, unconditionally,
And with the deepest conviction to love.
- JSS

Proverbs 3:27-28 NKJV
Do not withhold good from those to whom it is due,
When it is in the power of your hand to do so.
Do not say to your neighbor,
“Go, and come back,
And tomorrow I will give it,”
When you have it with you.

May everything I do today leave Your fingerprints, because that is why You created me! - JSS

No comments:



Has Christianity Failed You?