Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Bless The Lord, O My Soul

Psalms 103:1-5 KJV
Bless the Lord , O my soul: and all that is within me, bless his holy name.  Bless the Lord , O my soul, and forget not all his benefits:  Who forgiveth all thine iniquities; who healeth all thy diseases;  Who redeemeth thy life from destruction; who crowneth thee with lovingkindness and tender mercies;  Who satisfieth thy mouth with good things; so that thy youth is renewed like the eagle's.
Psalms 103:20-22 KJV
Bless the Lord , ye his angels, that excel in strength, that do his commandments, hearkening unto the voice of his word.  Bless ye the Lord , all ye his hosts; ye ministers of his, that do his pleasure.  Bless the Lord , all his works in all places of his dominion: bless the Lord , O my soul.

No comments:



Has Christianity Failed You?