Thursday, March 27, 2014

I Am Weak

With each passing moment of sin, I come to a greater realization of how weak I really am. I face the reality that in my flesh, I do not have the intestinal fortitude, will or even desire at times to defeat my wickedness. I'm not at peace. My spirit is disturbed. I'm like water poured out.  My relationship to God is greatly hindered.
So, what do I do? What can I do? I must have balance, a glimmer of hope and forgiveness. I must come to and cling to my Savior, the Christ! I have nowhere else to turn, no one else to turn to. His strength is perfect when my strength is gone. He died for me so that I may LIVE! So that my sins could be washed away, FOREVER! So that I may appear before the Father as white as wool; purified, blameless, perfect in His sight!
I am weak...but in Christ I am not alone. I have a Redeemer who casts my sins as far as the east is to the west. One who will never leave me nor forsake me...even when I've abandoned myself. - JSS

No comments:



Has Christianity Failed You?