Friday, May 17, 2013

The Baptist Speaks Of Jesus

Matthew 3:11-12 NKJV
"I indeed baptize you with water unto repentance, but He who is coming after me is mightier than I, whose sandals I am not worthy to carry. He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and fire. His winnowing fan is in His hand, and He will thoroughly clean out His threshing floor, and gather His wheat into the barn; but He will burn up the chaff with unquenchable fire."

Mark 1:6-8 NKJV
Now John was clothed with camel’s hair and with a leather belt around his waist, and he ate locusts and wild honey. And he preached, saying, “There comes One after me who is mightier than I, whose sandal strap I am not worthy to stoop down and loose. I indeed baptized you with water, but He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit.”

John 1:26-27 NKJV
John answered them, saying, “I baptize with water, but there stands One among you whom you do not know. It is He who, coming after me, is preferred before me, whose sandal strap I am not worthy to loose.”

John 1:35 NKJV
Again, the next day, John stood with two of his disciples. And looking at Jesus as He walked, he said, “Behold the Lamb of God!”

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I ENJOYED THE BAPTIST SPEAKS OF JESUS AND I HOWLED OVER YOUR MARK LOWERY VIDEO. " MARK LOWERY MEETS AN ATHEIST!"

SHINEEEEEEEEEEEE JOE SHINEEEEEEE!

ANONYMOUS :)

Joe Scot Schroeder said...

Thank you for your comment Faith!
I posted it in response to your suggestion to accentuate who Jesus is. So, thank you for that as well...
Peace.



Has Christianity Failed You?