Monday, May 13, 2013

Is Peace Within You? (Part 1)

2 Thessalonians 3:16 NIV
Now may the Lord of peace himself give you peace at all times and in every way. The Lord be with all of you.

Psalm 46:10 AMP
Let be and be still, and know (recognize and understand) that I am God.

Psalm 122:8 NKJV
For the sake of my family and friends, I will say, “Peace be within you.”

I like that “within” is used. Intimacy is emphasized. Jesus, the “Prince of Peace”, isn’t just with us but He dwells within us. So, along with greeting others with, “Peace be with you.”, we may also say, “Peace be within you.” - JSS
John 14:27 NIV
Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

No comments:



Has Christianity Failed You?