Thursday, December 27, 2012

Daily Communion With God

Mark 1:35 NKJV
Now in the morning, having risen a long while before daylight, He went out and departed to a solitary place; and there He prayed.
If I don't set aside time to pray and spend a moment of communion with God then I'm not set right. My morning is disrupted, uneven, compromised and a victory for the world. You can call it a "habit", a "routine", but it must be done. The essence of the day or shall I say elements of the day does not change-a day is a day. But how I interact with it and how I see God weaved throughout makes all the difference. Communion with God brings out the notion that life is a gift, it's no longer a routine, a necessity, an expected outcome as I/we go through it. So, I want to, and more importantly need to connect with God before my day begins and then be open to recognize evidence of His love throughout my day. - JSS

No comments:



Has Christianity Failed You?