Saturday, December 28, 2013

Focus On His Love

You know, sometimes when I sin against God and it grieves me and I go back to Him once again and ask for His forgiveness I still feel I am missing something.
My relationship with my Heavenly Father urges me to be thankful as well and to truly look at how blessed I am. I believe God doesn't want me to focus on my sin more than the incredible love and grace He has for me.
As a father I understand this and wish to convey the same message to my children. He doesn't excuse my sin/disobedience but He wants me to get beyond it; "mercy before judgement" as the bible states.
If I understand more of and how deep His love is toward me, I invariably will sin less. I will want to please Him more than I want to please myself. I will no longer grieve over my sin (because I have done something wrong or broken a command) as much as how I've abused my relationship with Him.
After I have said, "I'm sorry." (for possibly the 10, 000th time), I must say, "Thank you!" It seems to put my heart in the right place; into His presence, into His loving arms. - JSS

2 comments:

zagirebanks said...

Cerakote Titanium Art, Cerakote's Tires, Stainless Steel
Cerakote's Tires, Stainless Steel. Made ford escape titanium in Solingen, Germany, titanium canteen Cerakote titanium stud earrings is the world's first ceramic-art and cerakote. titanium frames It titanium phone case is made in Solingen, Germany and

Unknown said...

mh939 keendeutsch,asicsgr,keen sandals uk,on running suomi,zapatillasoncloud,keen skor,gymsharksaleuae,oncloudschweiz,altra ayakkabı hz114



Has Christianity Failed You?